RIC Established as a non-government organisation in 1981, RIC was founded by a group of distinguished social workers eager to support national development efforts in Bangladesh. Commencing operation with a relief, rehabilitation and financial assistance programme for rural women, RIC developed a traditional focus on rural sector development, targeting, in particular, women. Since that time, through innovation, dedication and hard work, RIC has been able to progress and diversify; to become a national-level NGO active across the country and in many development areas.
Number of Vacancies
- Resource Integration Centre (RIC) is a national NGO since 1981 in Bangladesh. RIC is implementing Capacity building of young entrepreneurs for the vitalization of the Digital Giga Island of Moheshkhali funded by World Vision, Bangladesh in Moheshkhali, Cox`s Bazar. RIC is seeking application from the potential candidates for the position `Finance & Admin Officer`.
- PROGRAM: Gender Inclusive Pathways Out of Poverty for Vulnerable Household in Cox`s Bazar (G-POP) Project, World Vision.
- SCOPE OF ROLE:
- Staff reportable to Reportable to RIC focal person and dot line with WVB PM & Finance
- Staff based at Teknaf, Cox`s Bazar.
- Post type: Contract up to June,2024
- Prepare fund requirements for the project.
- Maintain all books and accounts as required by the project and agreement. Maintain other related registers/books e.g., assets register, stock register, salary register, etc.
- Track and monitor expenditure all kinds of activities and provide feedback to respective persons
- Record all types of transactions in the books of accounts by preparing necessary vouchers based on the project chart of accounts.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half yearly & yearly financial reports and other financial statements as required.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- Check randomly, bills and vouchers at the field following the action plan.
- Support and coordinate project’s internal audit, external audit, financial monitoring, visit by donor and other related authorities.
- Maintain fixed assets register and conduct physical monthly verification of assets and prepare fixed assets report.
- Petty cash maintenance
- Cash deposit to bank on time
- Ensure vendor payment
- Deduct VAT/Tax as per Govt. rules & filing it
- Process Facilitator/Volunteer monthly payment
- Prepared daily voucher interface and ensure approval in all voucher top sheet
- Ensure all payment including Vat & Tax within month.
- Maintain and filing of all financial important document
- Follow all the partnership agreement and well communication with Donor Organization.
- Ensuring all purchase is duly accomplished according to the purchasing policy
- Master of Business Studies (MBS)
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Admin, Finance/ Accounts
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 23 to 45 years
- KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTIBILITIES:
- Understand development issues
- Training and Facilitation skills
- Basic knowledge and skills in accounting
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to speak and write reports in English
- Competent in the use of computer
- NECESSARY SKILLS:
- Ensure an integrated, budgeting and monitoring in accordance with budget guidelines
- Ensure proper Financial Management Systems are in place at the Area/Urban Program Level
- Record keeping and reporting to stakeholders.
- Ensure proper office Administration Management through effective administrative functions
- Professional and performance development
- WORKING EXPERIENCES:
- Basic knowledge and skills in finance & office admin.
Cox's Bazar (Teknaf)
Tk. 55000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com